CommitteesUp one level
This folder consists of meeting agenda & minutes, actions, and reports of iCAST committees: Industrial Relations (IR) and Strategic Planning (SP) committees. These two committees work together to identify both current & future demands of Taiwanese Information Security Industry. IR committee, chaired by邱榮輝教授(Chiu, Jung-Hui) of Chang Gung University with members: 許清琦副執行長(Hsu, Ching-Chin) of III, 余孝先副所長(Yu, Shiaw-shian) of ITRI, and Michael Kao of Project Office, is responsible to conduct dialogues, surveys, meetings/workshops/seminars with industry, while SP Committee, chaired by雷欽隆教授(Lei, Chin-Laung) of NTU, with members: 李漢銘教授(Lee, Hahn-Ming) of NTUST, 賴溪松教授(Laih, Chi-Sung) of NCKU, and Michael Kao of Project Office, is responsible to design iCAST road map and long-term strategy, coordinate all projects and their integration, as well as identify its need and scope, and set-up its format of the 2nd 3-year phase.
- by Michael Kao — last modified 2008-10-02 16:40
- <Phase II> Project Solicitation and Selection Process - DRAFT (2008.09.11) by Michael Kao — last modified 2008-09-19 14:58
- Phase II recommendations by Michael Kao — last modified 2007-12-13 13:10
- This is the iCAST Phase II recommendations compiled by the SP committee.
- 2007.10.30 Input Summary by Michael Kao — last modified 2007-11-02 16:50
- 2007.10.04 (SP) Call for Inputs by Michael Kao — last modified 2007-10-09 14:04
- Call for inputs to the 2nd phase R&D scope and topics
- 2007.10.02 (IR & SP) Joint Meeting by Michael Kao — last modified 2008-09-19 11:22